Senior Accountant with audit experience required. The Senior Accountant will be ideally AAT / ACA / ACCA qualified with practice experience.
The role will involve the preparation of client accounts, calculating tax liabilities providing a comprehensive accounting and advisory service to clients. Previous audit experience is required for this role and you will be asked to assist more junior member of the team as well.
The role represents the chance to join a well-established chartered accountancy practice and offers excellent career prospects for the ACA / ACCA Accountant.
Senior Accountant Position Overview
- The preparation of client accounts and tax returns, for approval
- Audit experience
- To assist with on the job training of more junior members of staff
- Work closely with partners and managers to create best practice strategies and develop the firm
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- ACA or ACCA qualified and have 3 years accountancy practice experience
- Must be able to prepare accounts and business tax computations to final stage.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
Salary circa £35,000
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.