A great opportunity has arisen for a Site Supervisor to join a glazing specialist to cover commercial maintenance projects across the UK. The company have been continuously growing and due to a busy order book within their maintenance department, they now require Maintenance / Site Manager with experience working on commercial architectural glazing projects to join their team based near to Farnborough.
The suitable Site Supervisor will have a strong background working within the glazing sector and ideally have worked on commercial maintenance projects previously. It is essential for the Site Supervisor to hold an up to date CSCS card and also have an SSSTS qualification or higher. The role would also suit someone working within an Installation Manager, Maintenance Manager or Contracts Manager role within the glazing sector.
Site Supervisor Position Overview
- Manage glazing maintenance projects across the UK
- Attend handover meetings
- Attend site when required to establish the maintenance work needed
- Site surveys
- Health and Safety
- Plan the delivery of materials and installation teams
- Being 'hand on' assisting the installation teams with glazing operations as well as supervising the works. (85% of the job role)
Site Supervisor Position Requirements
- Strong background within the glazing sector
- Worked on glazing maintenance projects previously
- Experience managing installation teams
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Full UK Driver's License
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Prepared to travel across the UK and be flexible with working hours, some works may need to be undertaken at night or on a weekend. (Overtime paid)
- Standard hours are 7am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday) if a night shift is required this will be 9pm - 6am.
- Maintenance projects range from £5k - £200k with the maintenance division turning over £1.2m alone.
Site Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £40,000
- Overtime paid for weekend work
- Company van and fuel card
- Food allowance when working away from home
- All training courses paid for
- Private medical
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.