Our client an award-winning Architectural Practice based around the Glastonbury area is actively seeking an Architect to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect with around 3 years' experience to grow within a talented team.
This award-winning Architectural Practice specialise within the Residential sector. Projects vary from small extensions through to large housing schemes. Our client is looking for an Architect that has experience within the Residential sector and has a good understanding of Residential developments. Key responsibilities include project management, prepare and present design proposals and detailed drawings, meeting with construction professionals, complete feasibility studies, create detailed drawings and specifications, working closely with contractors and housing developers as well as attend site. This practice uses AutoCAD on a daily basis so it is essential to have an excellent knowledge of this software.
Architect Position Overview
- Prepare and present design proposals and detailed drawings
- Project Management
- Meeting with construction professionals
- Complete feasibility studies
- Create specifications
- Work closely with contractors and housing developers
- Attend site
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Glastonbury area
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience within the Residential sector
- Good understanding of Residential developments
- Car / Clean Licence
- Relevant Degree Qualified / 3 Years Post Part III Experience
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £30k - £35k
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health Insurance Package
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.