We are currently representing a well-established, talented Architectural practice based around the Southwark area that are actively looking for an Architect to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to develop their career within a growing team.
This practice specialises within the Commercial sector and work on a range of small to large scale developments including retail, leisure, community and hospitality projects. The Architect is expected to have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as well as have previous experience within the Commercial sector. Key responsibilities include liaising with contractors, producing highly detailed drawings, working throughout all RIBA stages, project management as well as working closely with the Principal Architect. The successful Architect will be expected to have proficiency with using AutoCAD, SketchUp and have a good knowledge of Revit.
Architect Position Overview
- Work on a range of small to large scale Commercial developments
- Liaise with contractors
- Produce highly detailed drawings
- Work throughout all RIBA Stages
- Project Manage
- Work closely with the Principal Architect
Architect Position Requirements
- Relevant Degree Qualified; Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience within the Commercial sector
- Living in or around the Southwark area
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SketchUp
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £30K - £40K + (DOE)
- Competitive Package Discussed At Interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.