We are currently representing a well-established consultancy based around the Barnsley area that are actively looking for a Design Manager to join their award-winning team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to develop their career within a talented multi-disciplinary practice.
This Consultancy work on a range of developments including education, commercial, housing, healthcare and community. It is essential that the Design Manager has experience within at least two of these sectors. Key responsibilities include providing vision, guidance and direction to the Design team, manage and allocate team resources and assist with the development of the team as well as provide guidance to colleagues when using AutoCAD and Revit. The Design Manager is also responsible for maintaining and developing the design service to meet client's requirements and ensuring projects are completed by the deadline.
This opportunity is suitable for an Architect that is looking for their next step into their career or a Design Manager who is looking for a new challenge. Our client offers an excellent career path for the successful individual.
Design Manager Position Overview
- Work on a range of small to large scale developments
- Provide vision, guidance and direction to the Design Team
- Manage and allocate team resources
- Assist with the development of the team
- Provide guidance to colleagues using AutoCAD and Revit
- Maintain and develop the design service to meet client requirements
- Ensure tasks and projects are completed by the deadline
Design Manager Position Requirements
- ARB / RIBA Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent knowledge of construction, health & safety, risks and hazards
- Experience with managing a Design Team
- Living in or around the Barnsley area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Design Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary; £40k - £48k
- Holiday; 27 Days + Bank Holidays
- Health Plan
- Other Great Benefits & Incentives Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.