We are currently representing a well-established Architectural Practice based around the Hinckley area who are actively looking for an Architect to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to further their career within a talented Architectural Practice.
Our client specialises within the Residential sector so it is essential that the Architect has previous experience within this sector. They are ideally looking for an Architect with a minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience and who has a good working knowledge of Revit as they will be using this on a daily basis. Daily responsibilities include producing technical drawings, working on a range of small and large scale residential developments, working within the early RIBA Stages (primarily the design stages) and working with Revit on a daily basis.
Architect Position Overview
- Working on a range of Small and Large scale developments within the Residential sector
- Producing technical drawings
- Working within early RIBA Stages / Primarily the design stages of a project
- Working as a team as well as independently
- Using Revit on a daily basis
Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Hinckley area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Relevant Degree Qualified
- Previous experience within the Residential sector
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge of Revit
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £24k - £35k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.