Our client, one of the UK's leading names within the Construction industry now require a Development Manager to join them in the Warrington area. If successful, you will be managing the design process from inception to completion of the project and ensure that the employers criteria is met and that the design is coordinated to meet the time and budgetary constraints of the design and construction process.
The Development Manager / Design Manager will be involved in design proposals from internal and external consultants to ensure the most competitive and effective solution is offered. The Development / Design Manager will be supporting the procurement department in evaluation of alternative design solutions which will be offered by subcontractors. This role will involve reviewing payments with the commercial team to ensure that the payments to consultants are done correctly to reflect the work undertaken.
The most suitable candidate for this role will have the ability to work off of their own initiative and have previous proven experience of working on high rise and mixed use developments. This role requires an individual with proven experience of working on AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat ideally. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become part of an award winning company who truly cares for their employees.
Development Manager / Design Manager- Warrington Position Overview
- Reviewing design proposals from internal and external consultants
- Ensure the most effective and competitive solution is offered
- Support the procurement department and evaluate alternative design solutions offered by subcontractors.
- Review payments with the commercial team to ensure that payments to consultants are done correctly.
Development Manager / Design Manager- Warrington Position Requirements
- Proven experience as a Design Manager
- Experience of working on high rise, mixed used developments
- Proven experience of AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent work history (no job hopping)
Development Manager / Design Manager- Warrington Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
- Travel allowance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.