We are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to join a well-established company based in the Newcastle area. This role is a 12-month Full Time position. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a multi-award winning company with multiple offices UK wide.
The successful CAD Technician should already have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the role and GIS experience would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated and who is also flexible and organised whilst working in a team or individually. The projects our client works on are challenging yet rewarding, throughout the role the successful candidate will be supporting the Landscape Architects, Town Planners, Transport Planners and the Infrastructure and Geotechnical Engineers.
The company has an excellent level of understanding clients aims and objectives which allows them to deliver solutions and a high level of service. Our client is one of the largest engineering consultancy in the UK and their success is mainly built on the repeat business and lasting relationships with their clients. The company offer a work environment which is rewarding, motivating and inspiring to all their employees.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Working with other members of staff and the design team
- Produce and manage fully co-ordinated drawing packages
- Working within a busy team
- Meeting deadlines
- Providing detailed drawings using software such as, AutoCAD and GIS
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Enthusiastic and motivated work ethic
- GIS experience, advantageous
- Organised and flexible whilst working in a team or individually
- Minimum 5 years' experience in AutoCAD
- InDesign experience would be advantageous
- Confidence to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large
- Good communication skills
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary; DOE (Dependant on Experience)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.