Business Development Manager / BDM required for our client; a large waste water solutions / Drainage company that is rapidly expanding. They require an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and assist with the growth of the business by selling their services to clients in and around the South East area including London.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing new business in the South East area. To achieve this the Business Development Manager will be required to attend site visits and perform site surveys, cold call and interact with local business and find out their drainage needs to find them a suitable solution.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Field Sales Engineer required for a rapidly expanding drainage company
- Covering the South East areas
- Selling drainage services to businesses across the South East
- Required to pro-actively develop new business
- Assist with the growth of the business
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in the pumps or construction industry is essential
- Must have a proven background in a Field Sales role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambitious and keen to succeed
- Must have experience selling services in a reactive services industry
- Proven presentation and IT skills essential
- Be based within the South East
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £45k DOE
- Attractive commission scheme
- Company Car
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.