Electrician required for our client who are a leading electrical company in the Leicester area. They are looking for an experienced electrician to join their team to work on a variety of domestic, commercial and industrial works.
Electrican Position Overview
- Working on a range of domestic, commercial and industrial properties in Leicestershire and the midlands.
- Installation of wiring, lighting, data cabling, testing and various other electrical works.
- Meeting deadlines, time is of the essence for our clients and completing works on schedule is vital.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely.
- Understand and follow sketch/CAD drawings
Electrican Position Requirements
- Fantastic communication skills
- Good timekeeping and time management
- Work effectively to prevent client's properties from being damaged and left tidy
- Strong attention to detail, not doing jobs to the best of your ability doesn't sit right with you
- A positive attitude that encourages those around you
- A full UK driving license.
- NVQ Level 3
- 18th edition
- Testing and Inspecting (Advantageous)
- IPAF & PASMA preferred
- Full UK driving licence
Electrican Position Remuneration
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Van + Fuel Card
- Overtime Opportunities x1.5
- Holiday Pay
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.