Job Profile for Architectural Technician / Technologist - DW153104
I am currently recruiting for an award winning Architectural Practice based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist with a strong background of working for a developer, national house builder or practice/consultancy that predominantly works on residential projects.
This role requires an individual who has excellent knowledge of building regulations and it is essential that you have good working knowledge of AutoCAD as you will predominantly be working using this software. If successful, your role will involve working on masterplans and producing planning drawings ready for submissions. The projects will be residential and mixed used developments. It is envisaged that the Architectural Technician / Technologist will have excellent software knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit.
This opportunity is for an ambitious and driven Architectural Technician / Technologist to work for a practice of just over 70 employees, split over 3 offices. Our client are currently growing and it is an excellent time to join.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Working on Residential and Mixed use projects
- Use a mix of Revit & AutoCAD to produce technical drawings
- Working throughout planning stages up to submission
- Working independently on projects
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience UK based working within the residential/mixed use area.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Knowledge of lifetime homes
- Live in or around the Southampton area
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.