Our client, an established Architectural practice in Glasgow are seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a practice that prides themselves on their ability to nurture and fulfil a budding Architectural Technician / Technologists career.
The most successful Architectural Technician / Technologist should have good knowledge of Revit software, however training is on offer for anybody who has the need to improve their software skills. Our client has a vast pipeline of projects, predominantly within the residential sector. These include large amounts of new housing projects, these range from small developments to large multi-million pound projects. The most suitable candidate should have the drive to work hard and develop within the practice. This is also an excellent opportunity to work with a practice that have exposure to all RIBA stages. Excellent design skills are also a key aspect of the job so the ideal candidate should be able to show off their artistic flare in a portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to have a long and illustrious career at a practice that take pride in fulfilling employees' potential.
Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist Position Overview
- Use of Revit of a daily basis
- Ability to produce high-quality drawings
- Working across all RIBA stags
- Work at a practice that takes price in developing Architectural Technicians / Technologists
- Work on a variety of residential projects
Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant qualification (HND/HNC/Bsc)
- Live in or around the Glasgow area
- Hard working & motivated individual
- Knowledge of Revit software
- Excellent design skills
- Understanding of Scottish building regulations preferable but not essential
Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary of £17,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training within the practice
- Working hours 09:00 - 17:15 Monday - Thursday, Friday 09:00 - 16:00
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.