CNC Setter / Operater - Milling - DH140210
CNC Setter / Operator required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer of precision engineering components based in the Letchworth Garden City area. They and are seeking an experienced CNC Setter Operating to work on milling machinery.
CNC Setter / Operater - Milling Position Overview
- Setting and operating CNC Milling Machines
- Uploading existing programs to the machinery controls
- Reporting any production issues through to the Production Management team
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
CNC Setter / Operater - Milling Position Requirements
- Experience in setting up and operating of CNC milling machinery
- Apprenticeship in a manufacturing discipline is desirable
- Ability to read engineering drawings desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Letchworth Garden City
- Full UK Driving License
CNC Setter / Operater - Milling Position Remuneration
- Salary £9 per hour - £10.50 per hour
- Full-time, Permanent position. 40 hour week, Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 16:30, Friday 07:00 - 11:00
- 31 Days Holiday, Inc. Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.