Tax Manager required. My client is looking for a candidate seeking progression and long-term career stability to grow with the company. In this role you will be managing all aspects of Tax such as Corporate and Personal - this would be the ideal opportunity for the long-term.
This role would suit a Tax Manager looking for that next step to join the management team in an accountancy practice. You would ideally have a recognised tax qualification, however this is not essential.
Tax Manager Position Overview
- Tax reporting & compliance
- Tax returns
- Managing the Tax department ensuring standards are met
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients
- Make decisions on work depending on the budget and timescale to completion
- Assisting in the development and training of junior members of staff
- Providing tax advice to clients
- Reviewing tax returns
Tax Manager Position Requirements
- CTA or ATT qualification would be ideal (However not essential)
- Must have at least 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
- Full UK Drivers' license would be advantageous, however not essential
Tax Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
- Working Hours: (Flexible)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.