Senior Accountant required. My client are a well-known Accountancy Practice, now seeking a Senior Accounts Manager to join the team. The successful candidate must have a vast amount of experience within an Accountancy Practice and would ideally be looking to strive forward with their career.
Some of the daily tasks you should expect to face in this role include; Preparing reports, setting up new clients on the database, preparing VAT and CT returns, Payroll and plenty more.
The ideal candidate will come from an Accountancy Practice and would have more than 3 years' experience within an Accounts role or similar.
Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Preparing Reports & Financial Statements
- Liaising with clients and setting them up on the database
- Providing portal training and support for clients when required
- Preparation of VAT and CT returns
- Managing the Payroll process
- Management Accounts
- Managing a client portfolio of over 100
- Accounts preparation
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an Accountancy practice would be essential
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts & Tax would be required
- Must have a great telephone manner
- Ideally would be ACCA or ACA qualified
- A full UK Driving license is required
Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Flexible)
- Working Hours: To be discussed
- Holiday: 28 Days holiday (Including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.