Service Administrator required part time for our client who are a market leader in energy-efficient heating, air-conditioning and ventilation technology. Due to the successful growth of the business they are now looking to bring on a part time Service Administrator to work from their office in Weybridge, Surrey. The working days are Monday to Friday and the working hours will be from 13:00 until 17:00.
Part Time Service Administrator Position Overview
- Receiving of telephone calls and emails, listing the facts/customer requests and forwarding to the responsible person
- General administrative support of all incoming emails, letters and calls
- Dealing with sub-contractors and service providers on instructions from technical team i.e. passing on instructions in case of emergency call outs or service call outs
- Writing quotations using templates approved by management
- Preparing job sheets for various jobs on instructions from technical personnel
- Preparing new service contracts and letter of induction
- Listing of new contracts / cancelled contracts
Part Time Service Administrator Position Requirements
- Previous experience as an Administrator / Scheduler / Service Coordinator
- Proficient experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to deal professionally with customers
- Based within a commutable distance to Weybridge
Part Time Service Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £12,000 approx. 20 hours a week DOE
- 20 days' holiday + 8 days' bank holidays
Monday - Friday 13:00 - 17:00
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.