A Project Supervisor is required to work for a leading HVAC company who are based along the South Coast. This is a new and exciting opportunity that has recently been made available due to the continued success and growth of the business.
The Project Supervisor will assist the Service Manager in overseeing large installations and project works, ensuring staff are set up and working safely, the main duties will be as followed: -
- Assist management in direct oversight of service department's daily operation.
- participate in assigned long-term contracts, programs and projects.
- Directly involved in the work delivery department's routine operations by handling repairs/installs and assisting management with administrative duties.
- Perform on site duties where required and prepare quotations for a variety of work.
- Prepare relevant safety documentation for engineers as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with Service manager, and work closely with the service manager toward common goals.
- Advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Assist in assigning, training & developing the engineering team.
- Work closely with the administration team to ensure quotations are prepared and submitted to the clients promptly.
- Supervisor will be assigned chosen contracts to manage and will be required to develop customer relations with client contact.
Project Supervisor Position Requirements
- Experienced with supervising projects / installations on air conditioning systems such as Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU's and LTHW
- Be based in or around London
- F-Gas 2079
- NVQ / C&G level 2 within air conditioning and refrigeration
- Other competencies like SMSTS, SSSTS, PASMA & IPAF are an advantage.
- Drugs and alcohol test required plus a railway medical would be required before any official job offer given.
Project Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £34,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Vehicle with fuel card. Personal use to be kept to a minimum but is acceptable
- Samsung galaxy note smart phone
- 20 days' holiday + BH
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights/bank holidays. Overtime is available, but limited nights are worked.
- On call rota is 1 week every 8 weeks. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.