An Air Conditioning Service Engineer is required to work for a leading HVAC company who are based along the South Coast. This is a new and exciting opportunity that has recently been made available due to the continued success and growth of the business.
The company have been operating for 30 years and specialise in the design, installation and maintenance services for high-efficiency air conditioning, water chillers, pumps, heating systems, and data centre solutions. They have a number of key blue chip clients within the rail industry.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will work throughout London and Kent and will be required to carry out service, maintenance, repair, fault finding and attend breakdown on a number of different Air Conditioning systems such as Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU's LTHW. The Service Engineer will be covering working on a large rail contract, the sites include signal centres, data centres, maintenance depots, train care depots, stations, remote relay rooms trackside. Training will be given where required for these specifics sites.
The successful candidate will be subject to a drugs and alcohol test plus a railway medical before any official job offer given.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer
- Competent with servicing, maintaining, repairing, fault finding and attending breakdowns on a wide range of air conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, AHUs.
- Happy to travel the Kent and London area
- F-Gas 2079
- NVQ / C&G level 2 in air condition and refrigeration
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Call out rota 1 in 8, £125 retainer, min call out is 4 hours
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights'/bank holidays. Overtime is available, but limited nights are worked.
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Samsung galaxy note smart phone
- Renault traffic van or equivalent with fuel card. Personal use to be kept to a minimum but is acceptable.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.