Job Profile for Internal Sales Engineer - AM134155
Internal Sales Engineer required for an established manufacturer of valves and stainless steel piping. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience or the aspiration toget into a sales based role. They will also have some form of engineering discipline whether that be as a degree or from experience in other roles. It is envisioned that the suitable candidate will be looking for a long term role.
Internal Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Working directly for the Valve Manager as an internal sales person (we have a team of two currently working under the valve manager and another 6 on pipe work sales)
- Taking orders via telephone / e-mail
- Entering both SO's and PO's onto the system
- Placing PO's with our supply chain and managing them to ensure they are delivered on time
- Ensuring orders are delivered on time
- Promoting the use of our products within our current customer base
- Promoting the use of our products outside of our current customer base in the wider market
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is paramount
- Develop standing relationships and work on bringing new business to the company by cold calling / marketing
Internal Sales Support Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a sales role advantageous
- Engineering background / discipline mandatory.
- Previous experience in a role working with valves, within any industry favoured.
- Engineering qualification from HND onwards highly advantageous
Internal Sales Support Position Remuneration
- £18,000 - £26,000 entirely dependent upon qualification and experience.
- 28 Days inc. BH
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.