CNC Miller - Setter / Operator / Programmer required for a leading and well established subcontact precision engineering company in the Weston-Super-Mare area. The suitable applicant will be responsible for operating CNC Doosan Machining Centres with Fanuc controls and will have at least 3 years experience.
CNC Miller - Setter / Operator / Programmer Position Overview
- Running Doosan machining centres
- Working to tight tolerances and checking own work
- Creating and uploading programmes to the machinery.
- Production of both online and offline CNC programmes
- Reading engineering drawings and working to specification
CNC Miller - Setter / Operator / Programmer Position Requirements
- 3+ Years' experience in a CNC Milling or Programming role essential
- Previous experience working with Doosan machining centres
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Previous experience creating and uploading programmes using Fanuc controls.
- CAM knowledge of software's such as FeatureCAM advantageous
- Strong experience with setting and operating CNC machines
- Flexible on working additional hours when required
CNC Miller - Setter / Operator / Programmer Position Remuneration
- £15 - £17 per hour - Dependent upon experience
- Flexible working hours - 8 ½ hours Mon - Thurs and 6 Hours Friday
- Holiday 22 Days + BH
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.