CNC Setter / Operator of Fixed Head Lathes required for a subcontract engineering business supplying components to a wide variety of industries including subsea, medical and hydraulic industries.
CNC Setter / Operator - Lathes Position Overview
- Operating and setting a range of Fixed Head Lathes both single and twin spindle
- Working with an efficient and lean team, reporting to the Production Supervisor
- Carrying out quality inspection on the work, and logging any quality issues to the Quality Manager.
- Uploading and occasionally modifying programs using Fanuc and Mazatrol controls
- Working towards quality standards ISO9001:2015
CNC Setter / Operator - Lathes Position Requirements
- Apprentice trained skilled CNC Turner Setter / Operator to set and operate Fixed Head Lathes.
- Must be familiar with Miyano or Doosan machinery.
- Previous experience working towards ISO9001
- Ideally worked in a sub contract environment.
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings
- Must be Self-motivated and dedicated and able to work under own initiative
- Fanuc and Mazatrol Programming would be an advantage.
CNC Setter / Operator - Lathes Position Remuneration
- Hours are 7am to 3.30pm plus most sat mornings 7am to 11pm
- Salary from £25,000 to £36,000 dependent upon experience
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.