- Document Controller
- England, Northamptonshire, Rushden
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
Document Controller required for my client who are a Global Construction Technology consultancy. They require a Document Controller / Technical Clerk to be based in Wellingborough. The role would suit a candidate with 1-2 years’ experience in a technical administration role and an interest in working as a Document Controller. You will be involved with all projects and be communicating with other offices.
Strong Excel experience is required, ideally with Sharefile experience. You will be required to manage incoming technical documentation, log technical reviews, and populate pre-qualification forms.
Document Controller Position Overview
- Receiving and logging incoming technical documentation, logging outgoing technical reviews (document control, upkeep document registers)
- Populating pre-qualification forms
- Marketing - using purchased Project data and managing standard marketing material + scheduling cold call emails/phone calls and follow ups
- Implementation of ShareFile software
- Assist with Timesheet system input
Document Controller Position Requirements
- 1-2 years’ experience as Technical Clerk / Document Controller
- Strong Excel skills, ideally Sharefile software experience.
- Technical administration skills- SOPs, SSoWs, strategy plans, policies.
Document Controller Position Remuneration
- Salary £18K- £22K
- 35-hour week
- 5% contribution Pension
- 28 days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number SL25563b_1493742796