Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- England, Surrey, Guildford
- Full Time
- £40,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Car Allowance, Pension, etc.
Job Profile for Senior Quantity Surveyor - 00077614
I am currently recruiting for a Construction and Property Company based in Guildford. My client is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. This Senior Quantity Surveyor will need to have 6+ years’ experience as a QS and will need experience working in the Residential, Education and Commercial sectors. The successful candidate will be based in the offices in Guildford but would be required to travel to sites in and around the London, Guildford and Woking area, so the ability to easily travel to sites is required. It would be highly advantageous for this Senior Quantity Surveyor to have a RIC’s Accredited Qualification.
My client is looking for this Quantity Surveyor to have the ability to run projects alone however communication with different members of the team will obviously be needed. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to have the opportunity to work both independently and as a team on large projects primarily working within the Education and Residential Sectors, however other projects in different sectors may arise in the future.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Working independently communicating with other members of the team.
- Based in the offices in Guildford with On-site work required when needed.
- Primarily working in the Residential and Education sectors
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- 6+ years working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited Qualification
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Living in or close to the Guildford area
- Experience working in the Residential, Education and Commercial sectors
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number SH77614_1507827536