Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- England, West Midlands, Tipton
- £30,000 to £50,000 per annum
Electrical Design Engineer required. My client is a specialist engineering company who due to continued growth are now seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be based in a commutable distance of Tipton.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of control systems, wiring diagrams and mechanical handling equipment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of PLC systems and have a working knowledge of thermal equipment. It is envisaged the successful candidate will have a strong background in electrical design, building and installing of Control Panels.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in assisting the in-house Research team with design, assembly and installation of the company’s products.
Electrical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Development and Installation of electrical equipment such as charge controllers and control panels
- Prototype development of new and improved existing products
- Testing and commissioning of products in relation to wiring and quality regulations
Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience within an electrical design and development engineering role
- Experience of managing or coordinating electrical installations
- Strong understanding of building and installing Control Panels
- Previous experience within PLC programming desirable
- HND or above in an electrical/ electronic engineering subject desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence
Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £50,000 – Dependent Upon Experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number NC56803_1502467013