- Senior Planner
- England, Essex, Woodford Green
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Other company benefits
Job Profile for Senior Planner - 00056943
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to join a well-established Construction Main Contractor based in the Essex area. Reporting directly to the Operations Director and Chief Planner, the Senior Planner will be working on a variety of projects within the Construction Industry.
It is essential that the Senior Planner has a thorough knowledge of the construction process, from inception to completion, and has past experience of delivering & planning on new builds, regeneration developments, refurbishments and planned maintenance projects.
It is envisaged that the ideal Senior Planner will be either CIOB or ICE accredited. A relevant degree is the minimum educational requirement, unless the candidate possesses an extensive and proven track record in a comparable role. Successful delivery of this role will also require strong IT skills, with experience of Asta Power Projects and Google Sketch Up required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Planner to further develop their career with a large, family owned, Construction company with an annual turnover in excess of £150 million and a head office workforce some 400 strong.
Senior Planner Position Overview
- Assist with the implementation of planning best practice throughout divisions.
- Assist with the improvement of planning protocols/ procedures and the roll out of updates to enhance the quality of the planning within the business.
- Liaise with clients to obtain their requirements
- Deal with all the planning aspects of tenders
- Other duties to be explained further
Senior Planner Position Requirements
- Proven track record of success
- Stable employment history
- Minimum qualification of a relevant Degree
- Have an understanding of different forms of contract
- Strong IT Skills – Microsoft Office, Asta Power project & Google Sketch Up
Senior Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Private Health Cover
- Car/ Car Allowance
- Mileage allowance
- 26 days Annual Leave
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number MCW56943_1502465696