Electrical Testing Engineer
- Electrical Testing Engineer
- England, Bedfordshire, Luton
- £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Van, bonus, overtime
Electrical Test Engineer required for our client, a large company, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing PPM and working on Installation projects across the UK. They are currently looking for an engineer to be based in the Luton areas; although further travel may be required, as well as the odd overnight stay
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs for regular upgrade and replacement installations, you will be working on multiple sites across the UK and will ensure that Health & Safety procedures.
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Overview
- Carrying out test, inspection and PPM on electrical installation in commercial properties.
- Covering Bedfordshire and surrounding areas and on rare occasion, nationwide
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391/5
- City & Guilds 2360 or 2330
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Based in Luton or surrounding area.
Electrical Test Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £26k - £28k
- Bonus scheme
- Company Van
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number LG35915_1495204590