- Cad Technician
- England, Buckinghamshire, Buckingham
- £25,000 to £32,000 per annum
- company benefits
CAD Technician / CAD Draughtsman required for a roofing and cladding contractor based in Buckinghamshire. This specialist contractor typically offers their services to contracts based in and around the Buckinghamshire areas. Due to ongoing success and continuous growth they are looking to recruit for a Cad Technician / Draughtsman to join their friendly team.
The Cad Technician / Draughtsman must be fully proficient in AutoCad and have the ability to visualise designs in 3D. The most suitable Cad Technician / Draughtsman will have experience working within the roofing, façade or cladding industry. It would also be advantageous should the Cad Technician / Draughtsman have experience drawing plans on standing seam roofing.
Cad Technician / Draughtsman Position Overview
- Attend meetings and liaise with architects and main contractors.
- Produce detailed drawings incorporating architects and engineer’s insights.
- Site visits when required
- Procurement of materials
Cad Technician / Draughtsman Position Requirements
- Good understanding of the roofing and cladding industry
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD
- Understanding of 3D Designs
- Strong communication skills
Cad Technician / Draughtsman Position Remuneration
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number LD46343_1507826843