- Project Manager
- England, Berkshire, Reading
- £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
- Extensive Package
Job Profile for Project Manager (Reading) - 00077563
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leading, award winning, Construction Main Contractor; the initial project is in Reading. Reporting directly to the Construction Director, the successful Project Manager will be working for the residential arm of the contractor on a PRS scheme consisting of 315 apartments spread over 23 storeys, with a completion date of late 2021. The Project Manager will take responsibility for managing the whole project, ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
It is essential that the successful Project Manager holds a CSCS Black Card and it will be hugely beneficial if the PM is also MCIOB accredited, or working towards this. Previous experience in a very similar role working on residential new builds will also be paramount.
The successful Project Manager will take responsibility for the project through to completion and, among other duties, set the agenda for the construction process, attend various meetings with relevant persons, discuss progress with the Construction Director, ensure the site team manage Site H&S, security and fire policies and ensure that the project is completed on time and in budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join an expanding, reputable company and further their career. My client prides themselves on their high-quality work and the many satisfied customers they have had over the years.
Project Manager (Reading) Position Overview
- Manage the project through to completion
- Set the agenda for the construction process
- Attend meetings
- Discuss progress, and any issues, with the Construction Director
- Ensure the site team manage Site H&S, security and fire policies
- Ensure the project is completed within the time frame
- Other relevant tasks as required
Project Manager (Reading) Position Requirements
- Construction related qualification ideally
- MCIOB, or working towards, desirable
- CSCS Card
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience within the residential new build sector
Project Manager (Reading) Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE (competitive within current marketplace)
- Car/ car allowance
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Healthcare scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number KT77563_1512645830