- Security Engineer
- England, Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Van, Travel Paid, Overtime
Security Service Engineer required for our client is a specialist fire and security company based in Stevenage. They are looking to expand their service team with the appointment of a Security Service Engineer. Most of the work will be covering the Northern Home Counties and North London.
The Security Service Engineer will be tasked with travelling throughout commercial sites such as shops, hotels, restaurants and offices. They will be required to perform service tasks to intruder alarms, access controls and CCTV. The Security Engineer will occasionally be required install minor works.
Security Service Engineer Position Overview
The Security Engineer will travel throughout commercial sites performing service and maintenance tasks to various security systems.
Security Service Engineer Position Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on security systems
- Based in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Bedfordshire areas
- Full UK Driving Licence
Security Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000 (OTE £40,000+)
- Travel paid
- Overtime payed at various rates
- 23 days holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number JR25809_1495207774