Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer
- Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer
- England, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury
- Full Time
- £24,000 to £28,000 per annum
- 25Days, + Bank Holidays, Pension
Job Profile for Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Robotics - HS77702
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer required to join established manufacturer of Robotics and Machine Vision equipment based in Aylesbury area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a strong background in Controls Electronics/Robotics programming.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Robotics Position Overview
- Programming and de-bugging Robotics and Machine Vision software/hardware.
- Development and Installation of electrical equipment such as control panels.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Robotics Position Requirements
- Previous Experience within an electronics/robotics programming environment.
- Degree qualified in an Electronics/Robotics related field of study.
- Experience of designing, manufacturing and installation of electronic panels.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience with PLC/Robotics programming essential.
- Use of Rockwell, Siemens or Mitsubishi software essential.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Robotics Position Remuneration
Starting Salary: £24,000-£28,000
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS77702_1508512621