Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer
- Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer
- England, Oxfordshire, Henley-On-Thames
- Full Time
- £22,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Pension, 20days holiday + Bank Holidays
Job Profile for Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer - HS77554
Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer required to join established medical components manufacturer in the Henley-on-Thames area. The ideal candidate for the role will have experience within a manufacturing environment, working towards quality standards such as ISO9001 and AS9100. Ability to work as a team player, with an organised, reliable, positive and professional manner is essential to the role of Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer.
Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer Position Overview
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Quality Manager, carrying out analytical works on valves, artificial joints and other metal components.
- Support and assist the introduction of new parts to the manufacturing processes, new product introductions, new machinery inspection, calibration and introductions.
- CMM Programming- PC-DMIS and Modus 2
- Conduct and record routine inspection on production parts using CMM, projectors, micrometres, Vernier gauges, dial gauges and more.
- Carrying out inspections on time and in line with manufacturing process.
- Carrying out random Patrol Inspections.
Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer Position Requirements
- Previous working experience within manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within a medical components and appliance manufacturer desirable but not essential.
- A Clear understanding of ISO and AS quality standards and Management Systems.
- High Level of Detection
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Able to use CMM and software such as PC-DMIS and Modus 2 Essential.
- Able to use manual measurement devices such as Vernier Gauges, Dial Gauge, Micrometre etc.
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
- Windows PC use essential.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Quality Inspector / Controller CMM Programmer Position Remuneration
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000(£12-£15ph) Based on Experience
20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vaca
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS77554_1507649379