Project Coordinator Manufacturing Bromsgrove
- Project Coordinator Manufacturing Bromsgrove
- England, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove
- Full Time
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Pension, 20days holiday + Bank Holidays
Job Profile for Project Coordinator - Manufacturing - HS77506
Project Co-ordinator required to join successful Injection Moulding firm.
Project Coordinator - Manufacturing Position Overview
The Project Co-ordinator Role will be to support the Sales and Engineering teams by coordinating orders and production from the sales office to the production shop floor. The successful candidate will have strong and clear communication skills and not be afraid to step up to take control of situations and resolve any issues. The key responsibility of this role will be to act as the communication link between the Sales Office and Engineering teams, ensuring that customer requirements and lead times are met and the proper company processes are followed. Experience within sales/customer services is essential to this role as well as IT skills with Microsoft software.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, key responsibilities will also include keeping of and following up of quotations, contract schedules, offering first point of contact cover if necessary, handling of orders, product documentation and maintaining client confidence and contact.
Project Coordinator - Manufacturing Position Requirements
- Excellent personal and general Organisation skills
- Good telephone manner, ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- IT Literate (Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Project)
- Previous experience gained within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment desirable but not essential.
- Confident presenting in internal meetings
- Confident manner in approaching and resolving any issues that arise which effect customer orders or specifications.
- Always ensuring that clear communication and customer requirements are shared between the sales office and engineering team.
Project Co-ordinator - Manufacturing Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000-£25,000+ (Dependent on experience)
- 20 Days Bank Holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS77506_1507044567