Quality Engineer - Dudley
- Quality Engineer - Dudley
- England, West Midlands, Dudley
- Full Time
- £20,000 to £28,000 per annum
Job Profile for Quality Engineer - HS67442
Quality Engineer required to join established tooling manufacturer in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate for the role of Quality Engineer will have experience within a manufacturing environment, working towards quality standards such as ISO9001 and AS9100. Ability to work as a team player, with an organised, reliable, positive and professional manner is essential to the role of Quality Engineer.
Quality Engineer Position Overview:
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Quality Manager, carrying out analytical works, inspection of goods in.
- Support and assist the introduction of new parts to the manufacturing processes, new product introductions, new machinery inspection, calibration and introductions.
- Conduct investigations into customer/production staff complaints/rejections, create then impose changes to production/components to rectify issues. This may also need to be passed on to the customer to assure them that we have corrected the faults.
- Conduct and record routine inspection on production parts using CMM, projectors, micrometres, Vernier gauges, dial gauges and more.
- Carry out Patrol Inspections and other audits.
- Carrying out inspections on time and in line with manufacturing process.
Quality Engineer Position Requirements:
- Previous working experience within manufacturing.
- Previous experience within a machining or stamping environment desirable.
- A Clear understanding of AS9100 and/or ISO90001 Management System.
- High Level of Detection
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Able to use CMM and standard measuring equipment such as Shadow Graph, Vernier, Dial Gauge, Micrometre etc.
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
- Windows PC use essential.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Quality Engineer Position Remuneration:
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 Based upon experience.
20 Days + Bank Holidays
Automatic Enrolment in Pension-After 3 Month Qualifying Period.
Early Friday finish.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS67442_1506439401