- Production Manager
- England, Wiltshire, Swindon
- Full Time
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- 28 Days Holiday Including BH
Job Profile for Production Manager - HS56847
A Production Manager is required to join a well- established company specialising in injection mouldings for a range of sectors based in the Chippenham area. The position is open to a competent and skilled candidate who is able to make continuous improvements, adhere to 5S and Kaizen standards and manage a fully staffed workshop team.
Production Manager Position Overview
- Managing a production team to improve overall productivity through continuous improvement methods.
- Responsible for ensuring lean manufacturing improvement process
- Production planning
- To determine the performance gaps in the manufacturing operations and to commence a process of change to establish the processes and disciplines that will enable significant increases in throughput, improvements in quality, cost and delivery to be achieved
- Close liaison with management team to develop new systems of continual improvements
- Development of Quality processes to ensure Quality standards are met.
- Staff Training & development
- Management and analysis of KPIs.
- Previous experience in Mouldings an advantage.
Production Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience in production management
- Lean manufacturing
- Planning and controlling
- Strong leadership skills
- Influencing skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to ensure quality standards are met
Production Manager Position Remuneration
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 based on experience
28 days holiday inc. Bank Holidays
39hrs per week aprox.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS56847_1502360724