Contracts Manager Role - Bristol
- Contracts Manager Role - Bristol
- England, Bristol
- Full Time
- £30,000 to £50,000 per annum
- 32days inc. Bank Holidays
Job Profile for Contracts Manager - HS56751
Contracts Manager required. Our client specialises in steel work fabrication for the construction industry who are based in the Bristol area and are seeking a Contracts Manager to support a growing team. Experience in metal fabrication, particularly structural steel for the construction industry is key in this role.
Our client is a highly regarded Architectural and Structural Steel manufacturer. All production projects are bespoke to customer requirements, so close liaison with the customer, design and manufacturing team are crucial in order to hit targets and continue the great reputation of the business.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with potential and current customers to increase contract sales and reputation
- Overseeing projects from design phase through to delivery
- Producing budgets and quotations in order to price a project for customers with everything from cost of materials, to manufacturing cost, tooling, logistics and staff costing all factored into the quotation.
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Strong communication skills are required to liaise and rely information between customers, procurement department, design team and workshop team to meet customer satisfaction
- Proven track record with 5+ years’ experience in a Contracts Manager role or similar
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Experience with Autodesk and BIM is an advantage
- Ability to multitask as the role will include simultaneous management of multiple projects
- Good problem solving skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Based within a commutable distance of Bristol
- Full UK Driving License
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000-£50,000 a year
- 32 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- 45 Hour Week, Monday to Friday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number HS56751_1500979277