- Mechanical Engineer
- England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
Graduate Mechanical Engineer required. My client is a leading manufacturer who due to an extended period of growth are now seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the successful candidate will be based in and around the Cambridge area
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will come from an Engineering background and ideally be experienced in the use of Solidworks. This is a broad role within the company and will involve working on variety of projects from initial conception through to manufacture. The successful Graduate Engineer will also work with customers as required and will also be involved with the procurement of components.
This position will require a logical approach with attention to detail and the ability to work to project timescales a key requirement. The role would suit an ambitious and motivated Graduate seeking to progress their career in an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer Position Overview
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems through the use of Solidworks
- Resolving any issues with customer’s specification drawings
- Assisting with other duties in the office as of when required
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as required
- Procurement of components based upon project requirements
Graduate Mechanical Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Full UK Driving License
- Good communication skills
Graduate Mechanical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000K – Dependent Upon Experience
- 28 Days Holiday, (including Bank Holiday)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number CKS77511_1507219920