M&E Quantity Surveyor
- M&E Quantity Surveyor
- England, Middlesex, Uxbridge
- full time
- £350 to £400 per day
M&E Quantity Surveyor required for our client who provide M&E engineering support to the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Industrial markets. The client prides themselves on the support and ability to design and install engineering works to their clients, and due to the continued success and growth of the business they are now looking to recruit an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Construction Pharmaceutical sector for two projects.
The Successful candidate will work from their office in Uxbridge with site visits to Watford and Tilbury. This position will be offered on a temp to perm basis working on a day rate for 6 months with a view to making the position permanent for the right candidate.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Practical knowledge of estimating and quantity surveying procedures
- Experience in developing and maintaining a client base
- Experience in measuring and preparing quotations from enquiry to tender submission
- Experience in estimating work accurately and analytically
- Produce tenders and quotations from drawings and specifications
- Experience in managing financial aspects of work wins by programming, budgeting, assisting sub-contractor purchase, and preparing final accounts and cash flow predictions.
- Experience in cost and value reconciliations of live projects for management reports and invoicing
- Based locally to Uxbridge
M&E Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Day rate £350 - £400
- Opportunity to become permanent after 6 months
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number BK98488_1515776898