Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Mechanical Design Engineer
- England, Dorset, Bournemouth
- full time
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Mechanical Design Engineer required for our client, an engineering practice based in Bournemouth, this is an entry level position for a BSc or MSc graduate that wants to work for a consultancy. They work a variety of projects across the UK focused towards building services and MEP.
Full training and mentoring will be delivered by Senior Design Engineers, the entry level Mechanical Design Engineer will design mechanical systems such as heating systems, pipe sizing, equipment selections, equipment scheduling, or to potentially join the Public Health division to help design above ground drainage systems, below drainage, hot and cold water systems to the following sectors; education, healthcare, retail, residential and commercial offices.
It is expected that the Mechanical Engineering Graduate will have some experience, either from a work placement or academic, with AutoCAD and or Amtec, Hevacomp, IES Software.
Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Overview
- Contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and mechanical systems within the built environement, preparing plans, specifications and schedules.
- Support design concepts that show compliance with standards and best practice.
Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Software package knowledge: AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Amtec, IES
- Professionally qualifications such as a BSc / MSc / BEng in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering or similar
- Based within a commutable distance of Bournemouth
Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £20K-£25K
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- 37 hours per week with flexible working hours
- Life Assurance, Private Medical / Healthcare & Health Fund
- Pension with employer matching up to 5%
- Additional flexible benefits including shopping discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work etc.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number BK98245_1513185002