Air Conditioning Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- England, London
- full time
- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Air Conditioning Engineer required to work for our client who are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Company based in South London. They are looking to recruit an A/C Engineer with at least 3-5 years’ experience within the industry to join their successful and expanding team. The Air Conditioning Engineer should be within London and will be covering London and the Home Counties with most of the work being in Central London.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be Servicing, Maintaining, Fault Finding, Repairing and attending Breakdowns on a wide range of Air Conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits, AHUs, some Chillers and Packaged Systems. The Air Conditioning Engineer will be working throughout a number of commercial sites such as Offices and Gyms.
It is essential that the Air Conditioning Engineer have their F-Gas Cat-1 Certificate and it would be advantageous to have an NVQ/ C&G within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration but this is not essential.
A/C Service Engineer Position Overview
- Working Throughout London and the Home Counties
- Servicing, Maintaining, Fault Finding, Repairing and attending Breakdowns on VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits, AHUs, some Chillers and Packaged Systems
- Working Throughout Commercial sites such Offices and Gyms.
A/C Engineer Position Requirements
- F-Gas 2079 Cat-1 Certificate
- NVQ – C&G level 2-3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration advantageous but not essential
- Driving License
- Experience with Servicing, Maintaining, Breakdowns and Fault Finding
- Be Familiar with All Types of Air Conditioning Systems
- Based within London
A/C Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K - £35K
- 22 days’ Holiday
- Call out 1 in 4
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone and Uniform
- Overtime Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number BK67478_1515775891