Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer / Electrician
- Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer / Electrician
- England, London
- full time
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer required for our client a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Company who provide the design, installation, service and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems. They require an industrial electrician with at least five years’ experience post apprenticeship who is based in the London and Home Counties area’s with a track record of servicing, fault finding, installing and repairing:
- Star Delta systems
- PID & temp controllers
- Control panels, relay logic, motor control circuits
- Instrumentation, temp / RH
- Low voltage switch gear
- Schematic drawings
The role would suit a fully qualified Industrial Electrician / Electrical Engineer (not domestic or IT or fire alarm) that has proven experience with industrial electrical installation and a track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions. The Industrial Electrician is expected to cover the London and Home Counties area’s.
- City & Guilds 2391 - Test and Inspection or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2382 -17th edition wiring regulations or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or 2365 Electrical Installation or current equivalent.
- Full drivers licence
- Salary £34,000 per annum
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Hand Tools and safety footwear allowance
- Additional training allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number BK12884_1515776255