- Quantity Surveyor
- England, Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent
- £25,000 to £40,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a family run business based in Stoke on Trent. As a Quantity Surveyor you would work on a range of projects including shop fitting and bar fitting services specialising in the public, educational, commercial & residential sectors. The company have been established for over 30 years and have rapidly grown and established strong relationships within the industry. They are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to come aboard and maintain current relationships along with ensuring the companies positive reputation continues.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will ideally be within the Stoke on Trent area and have experience in this role in order to hit the ground running if successful. The successful Quantity Surveyor should also possess experience within the licensing industry in order to understand projects that company currently work on and for future projects potentially lined up.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Participate regarding tender handover
- Successfully process applications and ensure work packages are valued correctly
- Work with the team to high business standards
- Communicate well internally and externally with clients
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Based in or close to Stoke on Trent
- Experience of the Licensing industry
- Related degree or equivalent desirable but not essential
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number AE77622_1507826482